Week 3: Discussion

 Based on the discussions about relationships, if you were the guy (best friend) in the video, do you think it is worth it to stay in the relationship?

I will stay by her side until the end, not because I know it is worth staying, but because I love her. For me, it is not a valid and acceptable reason to leave my best friend just because I am not the one she always chooses. The friendship, memories, and connection we have formed with each other are more important than everything else. Maybe someday, as her best friend, I would be honest in expressing my true feelings to her, that at some point in my life I imagined her as my romantic partner. So what is the sense of our long friendship if we are not honest and comfortable sharing our feelings? And then either thing stays the same, or they change for the better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Written Work

Week 7: Discussion