Week 4: Activity

 "My Reflection"

Based on the topic, I have learned that mini-surveys may help me: 

Based on the topic, I have learned that mini-surveys may help me in understanding how people derive meaning from their surroundings, and how their meaning influences their behavior. Collecting data from a predefined group of respondents to gain information and insights into various topics of interest.  It ensures a more accurate sample to gather targeted results in which to draw conclusions and make important decisions. Specifically, this mini-survey provides an in-depth understanding of the ways people come to understand, act and manage their day-to-day situations in particular settings. 

I will use this mini-survey to know how social media affects teenagers in their definition of love. I will gather 90 students of Quezon Science High School, wherein 15 students per grade level. Through this mini-survey, I am able to know if social media provides a deep meaning and understanding of love to teenagers. 


I can do a mini-survey by: 

I can do a mini-survey through online platforms. It is like an online survey wherein there is a set of structured questions that the respondent completes over the internet, generally through filling out a form. Now that we are in an advanced technology world and due to the pandemic, it is a hassle to do a survey in a face-to-face way. It is a more natural way to reach out to the respondents as it is less time-consuming than the traditional way of gathering information through one-to-one interaction and less expensive. The data is collected and stored in a database, which is later evaluated by an expert in the field. Since all the responses are registered online, it is straightforward to analyze the data in real-time. It is also ready to draw inferences and share the result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Written Work

Week 7: Discussion