Week 9: Activity

 

Year

Activity/ies

Strategies

2020-2021

Completed Grade 11 - STEM

I will study hard and finish all my requirements.

2021-2022

 Graduated SHS

I will maintain my grades and I will also try-out in different universities that offer scholarships to student-athletes.

2022-2023

 1st Year College, Rookie Year as a basketball varsity player

  I will give my best to get a rookie of the year award. 

2023-2024

 2nd Year College, Sophomore as a basketball varsity player

 I will train hard but not compromising my studies

2024-2025

 3rd Year College, Junior Player as a basketball varsity player, part-time job

 I will train my shooting and leadership skills. I will start or find a business to secure my future if my basketball career failed.

2025-2026

 4th Year College, Senior/Team Captain basketball player

 I will lead our team to get a championship ring and to have a most valuable player award. I will make history and leave a legacy in my amateur basketball career.

2026-2027

 1-year basketball training and conditioning. 

I will allot 1 year for building my physical and mental strength, I will recruit an agent to help me in signing deals with different and planning my basketball career in the future. 

2027-2028

 I will gather experiences and credentials by playing in different basketball leagues

I will showcase my talents to a bigger audience by playing in different basketball leagues.

2028-2029

 I will play one conference in PBA D-league

Every player who wants to go to PBA is obliged to play in D-league. I will play hard to get a high spot in the draft. 

2029-2030

I will enter the PBA draft, Rookie year as a pro-player

 I will do my best to achieve milestones and to be part of the national basketball team of the Philippines. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Written Work

Week 7: Discussion