Student Task

Category 1: MILIEU

- Picture of student’s workplace (your home/room/area) where you conduct online classes

This is where I do my task and requirements in school. This place is very comfortable to study and it helps me to finish asynchronous tasks given to me.

 
- Picture of a student with posted class schedule, deadlines, reminders on the wall, etc.

This was at the back of my study area. This helps me to remember all the tasks and class schedules.

- Picture of parent assisting the student


My father helps me to conceptualize my video output. He suggests out-of-the-box ideas that make my videos unique from my classmates.


Category 2: CONTENT OF LEARNING

-sample picture of your asynchronous task (any)

This is an example of an asynchronous task in our Personal Development subject.

 

-sample picture of your student output (any)

This is my output in Personal Development. It was a digital art that expresses my thoughts and emotions when I close my eyes.

 -sample screenshot of your e-portfolio content (any)

The picture above shows my blog in Personal Development. All of my outputs and grades in this subject are in here. 


 Category 3: MATERIALS/RESOURCES OF LEARNING

-photo of the student using the tablet, PC, CP Laptop, desktop, etc. for online classes

I use this desktop to attend synchronous classes and to do asynchronous tasks.


-photo of class schedule

This is the class schedule that helps me to manage my time and to complete all the requirements on time.

-Any output relevant to any topic in PERDEV concept learned

I preached in our church last December during “Simbang Gabi.” The lessons about God in Personal Development really helped me a lot in making my sermon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Written Work

Week 7: Discussion