Week 2: Disccusion

How do you show your attraction, love, and commitment to your loved one? Enumerate each and explain.

Doing any unselfish act of kindness and sacrificing my desires to fulfill my loved one's needs is one of my ways to express my love for them. I show interest and respect for their thoughts, views, and values. I speak positively and praise them by having quality conversations.  I show my commitment by offering some help and even go to my extent to make them comfortable. It may sound cringe but for me, the easiest way that I use to show my affection, love, and commitment is by telling the person these simple words – “I love you.” No matter what language I use, these golden words can convey my thoughts and feelings of love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Written Work

Week 7: Discussion