Week 7: Activity 2

 

My Precise Goals

What I am Doing Now to Achieve These Goals

 

Long Term Goals

1.I plan to be a famous artist and influencer.

I am currently working on my acting skills and I already told my parents about this. They have no response yet but hopefully, they will agree with my plan in the future.

2. I plan to pay back to my parents for their hard works and sacrifices.  

Studying hard is the only thing I can do for now. I always make them my inspiration every time I’m having a hard time with my school works.

3. I plan to have a huge business that has a lot of outlet/ franchise stores in the entire country.

This plan is after I have a successful showbiz career. I already start to research and talk to experts on how to strive in this business industry.

 

Short Term Goals

1.I plan to graduate Senior High School

I am working hard in every subject especially on Personal development and Oral Communication. These two are my favorite subjects.

2. I plan to be part of different local acting groups and workshops.

I am currently contacting my friends who can help me with this thing.

3. I plan to have a small business here in         Lucban.

I am currently having a small business with my classmates.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Written Work

Week 7: Discussion