Week 8: Activity 2

 After High School, I want to pursue a career in the showbiz industry because my trait, personality, and interests are fit in this thing. Also, this dream is my grandmother's dream for me. Maybe someone may look at this dream funny but I am serious about this. I want to act, dance, and make people laugh. I have no intention to earn a lot of money in this job, all I want is to influence and inspire other people.

This is how I look like in that career. 


These are the skills that I need to have to become successful in my career.

    Being an actor requires a range of skills, including:
       - Good stage, screen, or vocal presence
       - The ability to enter into another character and engage with an audience
       - The ability to memorize lines
       - Good understanding of dramatic techniques
       - Having the confidence, energy, and dedication to perform
       - Creative insight.

After reading the articles in the module, these are the things that I have realized.

 - I realized the importance of knowing my skills, interests, values, personal traits, and family's financial status in planning my career. These things need to be considered on what path should I take in the future. Having research about my future career would help me a lot in making decisions. Lastly, I also should consider every opportunity that comes to me so the knowledge about decision-making is very important in the kind of career I want. 

In order for me to become successful in the future, these are the things that I need to do at present.

- The path to acting careers can actually begin in high school. I will attend drama classes that can introduce me to performing, different methods and schools of thought in acting, writing their own material, and different approaches to characters, along with stage and costume design. High school drama classes and productions may allow me to develop their skills and experience what it feels like to perform in front of a large audience. They are also very important in preparing for the inevitable countless auditions that await them once they venture into the world of professional acting or head off to a college or university drama program. I will also seek out small playhouses and theaters in the local area and audition for various roles. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Written Work

Week 7: Discussion